ZEST (CURRENCY:ZEST) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 28th. ZEST has a market cap of $185,725.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of ZEST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZEST coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, ZEST has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00091117 BTC.
- Blacer Coin (BLCR) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.28 or 0.00442916 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00005998 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 118.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00063804 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000155 BTC.
ZEST Coin Profile
ZEST (ZEST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 22nd, 2018. ZEST’s total supply is 2,314,063 coins and its circulating supply is 2,272,798 coins. The official website for ZEST is www.zestcoin.io. ZEST’s official Twitter account is @zestcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZEST
ZEST can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZEST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZEST should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZEST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZEST Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZEST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.