Target’s full lineup of Black Friday deals goes on sale early Thanksgiving morning at Target.com.
The in-store sale starts at 5 p.m. local time when stores open to hurried shoppers. Stores will stay open until 1 a.m. Black Friday and then will reopen at 7 a.m.
The start time is the same as in recent years, and the 5 o’clock hour also is when many stores open including Best Buy, Macy’s and Ulta open.
Although select doorbuster deals usually sell out quickly on Thanksgiving, Target is offering an incentive for shopping on Black Friday, too.
Like in past years, shoppers who spend $50 in-store or online Nov. 29 to get a 20% off coupon to redeem online or in stores Dec. 3-14.
Black Friday tips: Strategies for smart shopping and saving during the holidays
Black Friday 2019 freebies: Here’s what you can get for free starting Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving and Black Friday deals
Deals from the Black Friday ad posted at Target.com/BlackFriday include:
- Xbox One S 1TB Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order bundle for $199.99 with free $40 Target gift card, regularly $299.99
- In-store only deal: Westinghouse 50-inch Roku 4K UHD HDR Smart TV for $149.99, regularly $309.99
- Element 65-inch Roku 4k UHD HDR Smart TV for $279.99
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) for $169.99, regularly $199.99
- Keurig K-mini for $49.99, regularly $89.99
- Power 3 Qt Air Fryer for $49.99, regularly $99.99
- 50% off select toys along with buy-one-get-one 50% off other toys
Follow USA TODAY reporter Kelly Tyko on Twitter: @KellyTyko