V-ID (CURRENCY:VIDT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 25th. In the last week, V-ID has traded up 19.2% against the dollar. One V-ID token can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001264 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and LATOKEN. V-ID has a market cap of $3.44 million and approximately $209,467.00 worth of V-ID was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00036923 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $463.91 or 0.05555230 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00026680 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00128112 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00020109 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00033787 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002751 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
VIDT is a token. It was first traded on August 18th, 2018. V-ID’s total supply is 61,331,283 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,701,409 tokens. V-ID’s official Twitter account is @v_id_blockchain. V-ID’s official message board is medium.com/@pim_vee/the-3rd-largest-criminal-activity-is-rapidly-digitizing-but-blockchain-can-fix-it-d3b03f721db6. V-ID’s official website is about.v-id.org. The Reddit community for V-ID is /r/VIDT and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
V-ID Token Trading
V-ID can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as V-ID directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade V-ID should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy V-ID using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for V-ID Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for V-ID and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.