Universe (CURRENCY:UNI) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 16th. During the last seven days, Universe has traded down 10.7% against the dollar. One Universe coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Crex24 and BTC-Alpha. Universe has a total market capitalization of $114,155.00 and $3.00 worth of Universe was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 33.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000048 BTC.
Universe (CRYPTO:UNI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 7th, 2017. Universe’s total supply is 94,989,031 coins and its circulating supply is 83,789,031 coins. Universe’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI. Universe’s official website is unicoin.pw. The official message board for Universe is forum.unicoin.pw.
Buying and Selling Universe
Universe can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Universe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Universe Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.