Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 16th. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for about $0.0804 or 0.00000938 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Ubiq has traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar. Ubiq has a market capitalization of $3.42 million and $481.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
Ubiq (UBQ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2016. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,609,099 coins. The official website for Ubiq is ubiqsmart.com. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.