TUI’S Marella Cruises has launched new staycation sailings around the UK, with tickets on sale now.
The cruises, which take place on the Marella Explorer ship, will take guests around various destinations in the British Isles on dates throughout the summer.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
The cruises are pretty budget-friendly for a cruise, with three-night trips starting from £418 per person.
Marella Explorer’s first outing will be on June 25, when the ship will set sail from Southampton and visit Belfast, Dublin and Liverpool.
There are seven new UK cruises for holidaymakers to choose from, including ones along the south coast of England, as well as cruises to Ireland and Scotland.
Details of the cruises are as follows:
- Sail the South Coast 3-night cruise starting June 25 from £418pp
- Sail the South Coast 3-night cruise starting June 28 from £418pp
- Sail the South Coast 3-night cruise starting August 27 from £504pp
- East Coast Getaway 6-night cruise starting August 14 from £751pp
- A Taste of the West Coast 7-night cruise starting July 2 from £779pp
- West Coast Wonders 7-night cruise starting July 9 from £836pp
- West Coast Wonders 7-night cruise starting August 20 from £846pp
- British Sights and Seas 10-night cruise starting July 28 from £1,197pp
- Sail the Irish Sea 11-night cruise starting August 30 from £1,292pp
- East Coast Explorer 12-night cruise starting July 16 from £1,444pp
The three-night ‘Sail the South Coast’ cruise visits Dover for a trip to Canterbury Cathedral and Portland to see Abbotsbury Swannery & Gardens.
Cruises around Scotland include the ‘British Sights and Seas’ trip, where guests visit Invergordon, Kirkwall, Leith, Edinburgh and Newcastle before returning to Southampton.
On ‘A Taste of the West Coast’ the Marella Explorer ship sails to Greenock, Belfast and Holyhead.
The ‘Sail the Irish Sea’ cruise departs in August from Southampton and includes stop-offs in cities including Liverpool, Dublin and Cobh in the Republic of Ireland.
TUI also plan to launch cruises from Newcastle on the adults-only ship Marella Explorer 2 from July 10. They are due to go on sale by the end of April.
The cruises are for UK residents only and anyone over 18 will have to have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 at least seven days before their trip.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.