TUI has up to £50 off per person on return flights in May and June and cheap deals on all flights.
If you click on a link in this story we may affiliate revenue
Holidaymakers can get £30 off per person on short and mid-haul return flights where the flight duration is under six hours.
For even more savings, holidaymakers buying long haul return flights can save £50 off per person, where the flight duration is over six hours.
The discount applies to flight-only bookings and on selected flight routes with TUI Airways, departing between May and June 30.
Here are the best deals we’ve found:
- Flights to Orlando, Florida from £199 return
- Flights to Cancun, Mexico from £340 return
- Flights to Spain including Palma, Alicante, Malaga, Minorca, Ibiza and Reus – from £59 return
- Flights to the Canary Islands, including Tenerife and Gran Canaria – from £69 return
- Flights to Greece including Rhodes, Thessaloniki, Crete, Kos and Kefalonia – from £91 return
- Flights to Turkey including Dalaman, Bodrum, Antalya – from £95 return
- Flights to Italy, including Olbia, Sardinia, Naples and Verona – from £59 return
- Flights to Faro, Portugal – from £64 return
- Flights to Croatia including Dubrovnik, Split and Pula – from £69 return
- Flights to Cyprus, including Paphos and Larnaca – from £88 return
It is worth noting that the deals only include a standard seat, so any additional baggage or upgrade will have to be booked separately.
Accommodation will also have to be arranged separately by holidaymakers taking advantage of the flight sale.
For more holiday inspiration, British Airways has beach holidays from £32pp a night in June, including Spain and Greece.
And Thomas Cook has beach holidays from £199pp, plus an exclusive £30 discount for Sun readers.
We have also found the cheapest all-inclusive holidays to Greece and Turkey from £25pp a night.