TUI has launched a special offer on selected long-haul and Florida holidays.
The travel company is offering a £300 saving on certain trips taken until autumn this year.
The offer applies to holidays to certain long-haul destinations including Florida, with flights departing between May 1 and October 31 this year.
The discount is valid on TUI package holidays with £1,500 minimum spend per booking and a minimum of two adults sharing a room.
If the hotel selected is part of the promotion you will receive a unique code for £300 off, which can be entered on the booking summary page to be redeemed.
Some of the best deals on long-haul destinations are:
- Seven-night Mexico holiday from £608.95pp – book here
- Seven-night Costa Rica holiday from £608.02pp – book here
- Seven-night Las Vegas holiday from £611.74 – book here
There are 472 holidays included in the sale, to destinations including Costa Rica, The Maldives, Mexico, The Caribbean, Thailand and Sri Lanka.
There are top destinations on offer in Florida too, including Orlando, Miami and Daytona Beach.
Some of the best Florida deals are:
- Seven-night Miami holiday from £620.58pp – book here
- Seven-night Orlando holiday from £620.11pp – book here
- Seven-night St Pete Beach holiday from £617.32pp – book here
Those looking to take advantage of the savings will have to move quickly though, as they only have until midnight Jan 13 to book.
Deposits vary but some holidays can be secured for as little as £125pp.
There are other low-price holidays on offer too as part of TUI’s wider sale.
Some of the best deals include:
- Seven-night Florida Fly Drive holiday with unlimited mileage from £425pp – book here
- Seven-night stay at The Avanti Resort, Orlando from £604.57 – book here
- Seven-night stay at Residence Inn Lake, Buena Vista with FREE daily shuttle to Walt DisneyWorld Resort from £654.79 – book here
While you can’t travel abroad right now due to the UK lockdown, banning all non-essential travel, you can get a holiday planned for spring or summer.
The easyJet sale has up to £300 off holidays and 40 per cent off flights.
If you fancy staying in the UK, holiday parks are also offering huge bargains – some of which start from £5.50 each, per night.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.