TrueFlip (CURRENCY:TFL) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. In the last week, TrueFlip has traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar. One TrueFlip token can now be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00005051 BTC on major exchanges. TrueFlip has a market capitalization of $1.32 million and $1,415.00 worth of TrueFlip was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008089 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00023958 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0962 or 0.00002293 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00258775 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $69.77 or 0.01663146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.22 or 0.00243596 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024033 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000034 BTC.
TrueFlip Token Profile
TrueFlip’s launch date was May 22nd, 2017. TrueFlip’s total supply is 8,924,667 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,247,267 tokens. The official website for TrueFlip is trueflip.io. The Reddit community for TrueFlip is /r/trueflip and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TrueFlip’s official Twitter account is @TrueFlipLoto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TrueFlip Token Trading
TrueFlip can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueFlip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueFlip should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrueFlip using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueFlip Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueFlip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.