Cryptocurrency adoption has rapidly gained momentum globally despite the uncertainty revolving around the future of the unregulated digital asset. Data from several cryptocurrency exchanges suggest that millions of investors have, and are constantly signing up on their portals to invest in cryptocurrencies. But before investing, traders should consider several factors to remain on the safe side and not get scammed. Choosing authentic trading terminals adds up as a benefit and secures the traders’ investments. In this article, we will talk about the top cryptocurrency trading terminals that are widely preferred by investors in the market this month.
• 3Commas: It is one of the most popularly used trading terminals, which lets the users connect with multiple exchanges. It offers a feature called ‘smart trading terminal’, which is not provided by any other exchanges. This platform can also be used to sell cryptocurrencies, and back them back automatically when the price hits the desired target.
• Altrady: Altrady is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading terminal, that gives users access to a range of exchanges so that they can synchronize it according to their preferences. The platform is completely customizable for beginners and expert traders.
• CryptoView: It is an advanced crypto trading terminal with multi-exchange portfolio management. The platform can be connected to over 10+ exchanges as it offers Tradingview chartings, multi-screen setups, unlimited alarms, and much more. CryptoView has advanced security standards. Also, the platform never stores customers’ funds and does not provide wallet services.
• Coinigy: It is a multi-functioning crypto trading platform designed for traders that want the best. The platform claims that it is the best way to access the global financial markets of the future. Small and large-scale businesses rely on their data to make financial decisions.
• Hyperlinq: Hyperlinq is a trading terminal that allows users to add a variety of additional tools to their personal trading platforms. The platform helps traders to work efficiently through its simple-to-use technology. The company has also declared that forex and stocks will also be added along with stocks, making it an all-in-one platform for investors.
• Shrimpy: Shrimpy is the perfect trading terminal for new crypto investors to use. Along with its simple and elegant design, it also provides tools to automate the trading for a portfolio when the user is away. Investment strategies like rebalancing a portfolio or dollar-cost averaging are some of the specialties of Shrimpy.
• Caspian: Caspian is known to be one of the most complex trading platforms in the market, but it is also chosen by most investors as it offers a complete set of trading features that can be implemented across different exchanges. The teams that handle the software have come up with this platform after years of research and experience.
• Binance Trading Terminal: Binance is one of the world’s most popular cryptocurrency terminals volume-wise. The platform offers a desktop app that can be used as a trading terminal. This app provides all the features that the users need to start their own trading terminal tool and also allows access to other tools of Binance, like spot market, margin, and futures market.
• Atani: It is a trading app that lets users find multiple crypto exchanges from one single app. Atani is fully non-custodial, and they do not get access to the users’ funds or API keys. Users can trade in over 20 exchanges using this app and it is also completely free to use, although, in the future, they plan to introduce a freemium model.
• Quadency: It is a newly launched cryptocurrency automation terminal. The platform offers a variety of automation from ready-made market maker bots to Tradingview integration and Python scripting tools. As a newly launched platform, it is coming up with innovative blockchain protocols that are attracting several investors.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy