Thrive Token (CURRENCY:THRT) traded down 33.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. During the last seven days, Thrive Token has traded down 15.2% against the dollar. One Thrive Token token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0063 or 0.00000055 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Liquid and Coinsuper. Thrive Token has a total market cap of $655,292.00 and $123.00 worth of Thrive Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $653.02 or 0.05661683 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 25.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00035184 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001035 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00013021 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Thrive Token
Thrive Token is a token. Its launch date was April 12th, 2018. Thrive Token’s total supply is 202,027,490 tokens and its circulating supply is 103,218,268 tokens. Thrive Token’s official Twitter account is @WeareThrivelabs. The official message board for Thrive Token is medium.com/@thriveico. Thrive Token’s official website is ico.thrivelabs.io.
Buying and Selling Thrive Token
Thrive Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Coinsuper and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thrive Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thrive Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Thrive Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thrive Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thrive Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.