The holy grail of hair loss treatments will be to grow new hair on bald scalp with no time lag at all. The global hair regrowth treatment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.56% in the coming years. Asia Pacific ranks on number three after USA and Europe in people seeking the latest hair fall treatments. Even the recent scare of COVID has not dampened the demand for the latest hair regrowth treatment solution and it has sustained a growth of 3% in the past year too.
Over 147 million people are suffering from alopecia worldwide and more than 50 percent of males and females suffer from male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness at some point of their lives. Androgenetic alopecia treatment is projected to grow at the rate of 10% by 2027.
The major causes behind the increases in hair loss in populations include genetic and hormonal causes, changing lifestyle choices, stress induced schedules, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), ageing etc. The advent of painless hair fall treatments is aiding in the fast growth of the hair regrowth treatment market. The alopecia segment itself is expected to see an increase of up to 5.51% CAGR) i.e. $13603.63 million by 2027.
The most common search terms on Google include hair loss specialist near me, best hair fall treatments, male pattern baldness etc. It is difficult to ignore the demand for successful hair regrowth treatments. Scientists all over the world are continuously working on innovative researches for introducing new hair regrowth treatments that will make this nightmare of hair fall vanish.
Each individual has a unique body that is affected by their environment, habits, work, and other factors and therefore every hair loss treatment patient becomes unique in his or her hair regrowth expectations. Scientific revolutions are on the way and armed with powerful new tools and hair fall solutions; scientists, doctors and hair fall treatment specialists now have better control over new hair loss treatments that are becoming popular:
Robotic Hair Transplant: An alternative to outdated hair transplants
A fully automated hair transplantation technique offers greater precision and reduced time for hair transplantation. Robotic hair transplant treatments in India are done using an advanced optical guidance system for site creation, graft extraction, and incision.
- Fast paced harvesting
- Low donor graft wastage and high survival rate
- Highest precision
- Better selection of hair grafts
- Little or no scarring
- May produce unnatural results
- Is expensive and invasive
- More damage to the donor and recipient sites
- Causes shock loss to the native hair on the surrounding areas
- Not suitable for people with curly or wavy hairs
Stem Cell Therapy for Hair Growth Has A Long Way To Go
Stem cells are unique in their own way, because they can become any kind of cell in the future. Hair loss treatment using stem cells utilizes this property to start the next hair growth phase as soon as possible, once the previous hair has been shed.
- Is non invasive
- Reduces scalp inflammation
- Produces long lasting results
- Increases hair density
- Is costly
- Does not produce uniform results
- Not approved by FDA
- Worries exist about possible genetic mutations and cancer caused by these treatments
- Can cause multiple unknown side effects
- Can cause scarring
- Lengthy process
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy For Treating Hair Fall: Varies Because of Many Factors
The PRP therapy uses the platelets in the patients blood to stimulate the dormant hair follicles to life. The PRP hair loss treatment is done in three steps. The patient’s blood is drawn, spun through a centrifuge to obtain growth factor rich blood plasma, which is then injected in the balding areas of the scalp. PRP hair regrowth treatment is suitable for balding men in their 30s and women who are suffering from thinning hair because of menopause.
- Non-invasive hair regrowth therapy
- Does not cause scarring
- No risk of allergies
Not approved by FDA
- Results have never been proven in Randomised Clinical Trials
- No standardized results available
- Not effective for patients suffering from lupus or thyroid diseases.
- Results vary with the type of preparation, session intervals and injection techniques.
- Does not work for patients suffering from skin cancer or infections on the scalp.
- It does not cure hair loss and multiple treatments are needed to maintain the hair growth
- Side effects include pain, scalp tenderness and numbing at the injection site
QR 678® Neo Non-Surgical Growth Factor Hair Loss Treatments: The one stop solution to hair regrowth that actually works without any side effects
QR 678® Neo hair regrowth treatments focuses on stopping hair loss and re-growing existing hair follicles by ‘feeding’ them with essential growth factors. The QR 678® Neo solution has proven to be very effective in prolonging the anagen growth phase of the hair, repairing hair follicles and increasing the number of active hair follicles.
Invented by a team led by Dr Debraj Shome and Dr Rinky Kapoor, the QR 678® Neo is a ‘Made in India’ product and has gained a fast and positive reputation globally, as a safe, easy, and highly effective non-surgical hair fall treatment.
What is QR 678®?
QR 678® is one of the few FDA approved hair fall treatments that has already received the prestigious USA and India patents and has proven to be effective in treatment of hair fall caused because of pattern hair loss (androgenetic alopecia) in men and women, Female hair loss caused by PolyCystic OVarian Syndrome, Chemotherapy induced alopecia, seborrheic dermatitis, and alopecia areata.
QR 678® is a plant-derived mix of essential growth factors that contains a combination of peptides, vitamins, minerals, proteins which mimic the natural growth factors that are already present in the scalp. QR 678® works by replenishing the scalp and increasing the blood flow to the Hair follicles, resulting in healthier and denser hair growth. QR 678® hair grows new hair and this treatment also strengths and thickens the existing hair.
QR 678® means ‘Quick Response to a disease which earlier had no answer’ and it is a big and successful step forwards by science for curing baldness and has been developed after extensive research, studies and successful clinical trials.
- The clinical trial on a group of healthy males and females suffering from androgenetic alopecia with the QR 678® gave 83% positive results and patients reported significant differences in hair density and thickness.
- Patients suffering from pattern hair loss reported 100% hair growth at the end of six months of treatment. An increase in hair shaft diameter was also seen and total hair count.
- PCOS patients also benefited from QR 678® with a sustained hair regrowth rate of 80%.
- 95% of Chemotherapy patients (males and females) reported significant increase of mean hair count after one year of the hair regrowth treatment using QR678.
- Has long lasting results
- Contains multiple growth factors that help holistic growth of hair and health of hair follicles.
- Does not cause any scarring at the recipient size.
- The whole process takes only up to 30 seconds to complete and is almost painless.
- No need for booster treatments. The total treatment lasts for about 8-12 months and the results may be permanent in many individuals.
- The cost is 1/5th that of hair transplant surgery.
To see how QR 678 works, See the video below-
This revolutionary hair loss solution has been tested extensively on people from all over the world and of all age groups with patients as young as in their early teens. Over 17000+ patients have successfully received the QR 678® hair regrowth treatment in India and reported more than 80% hair growth.
As compared to other hair regrowth treatment methods in use, QR 678® produces better results, is more cost effective, has no side effects and when started on time it can delay hair transplant indefinitely.
QR 678® hair regrowth therapy has been the highlight of reputed international conferences including the best aesthetic doctors, trichologists, cosmetic surgeons, plastic surgeons and dermatologists. Top international and national celebrities are turning towards QR 678® for hair loss prevention and hair regrowth. It is no wonder that the QR 678® has been consistently named amongst the latest and the best hair treatments globally by the scientific community.
Read & download free the 52 things you must know for Hair Growth 2020 white paper developed by the Global Cosmetic Surgery® scientific team.
This scientific article is published in syndication with the Global Leader of Medical Conferences, Global Cosmetic Surgery®.