Welcome to the in-between of deals. Black Friday has come and gone. There were tons of great discounts, many of which even began well before the day after Thanksgiving, and our Verge Deals team worked to cover as many of them as possible. We even did a liveblog to bring you the latest up-to-the-minute updates. There have been deals on wireless earbuds, headphones, video games, 4K TVs, pre-built PCs, and even the occasional Nerf blaster. With so many savings already happening across the world of tech, it’s hard to believe Cyber Monday is still approaching.
That brings us to today, where we find ourselves between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Plenty of deals are continuing on, and fresh ones have cropped up to join the fray. If you haven’t started your holiday shopping yet, it isn’t too late to save a load of money on the gadgets and accessories you care about — we even have some suggestions in our holiday gift guide if you need a jumping-off point.
We will continue to update this page and all our other deal roundups throughout the remainder of the weekend and into Cyber Monday. We can even send the top deals of this holiday shopping weekend straight to your inbox; just subscribe to our Verge Deals newsletter. So join us for a relaxing Sunday of online deal shopping as we get into the pre-Cyber Monday spirit.
Latest deal highlights:
- The Backbone One mobile game controller for iPhones has reached a new all-time low price of just $70 on Amazon. That’s $30 off the regular $100 price, and $15 cheaper than the prior sale price. It also includes one month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Read our review.
- Nintendo’s excellent Pro controller for the Switch is just $50 at Walmart and Target. That is the cheapest price ever on a new Pro controller, which is the ideal controller if you enjoy playing Switch games on your TV.
- For Cyber Monday, Dell has dropped the price of this XPS 13 laptop configuration with an Intel Core i7-1195G7, 16GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD even more. It’s now jus $1,229, taking about $400 off the regular MSRP. Read our review.
- Amazon has the second-gen AirPods with the wired charging case for $109 instead of $159, nearly matching the best price we’ve seen. Read our full review.
- The Bose QuietComfort 45, a pair of headphones that offer best-in-class comfort and terrific active noise cancellation, are on sale in either black or white at Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart for $279, their best price to date. Read our full review.
- The Fitbit Charge 5 is on sale for $130 at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target for $130, its best price to date. We weren’t fans of its UI and lack of physical buttons, but the fitness tracker is plenty capable, with long battery life and a slim, lightweight design. Read our full review.
- A two-pack of Anker’s 20W Nano chargers is on sale at Amazon for $21 ($10 off), a great price if you’re looking for a capable USB-C charger for fast charging your devices.
- The Yeedi K650 was already an affordable robot vacuum at $180. Amazon currently has it on sale for $120 when you clip the coupon on the page, however, which beats the robovac’s previous all-time low. It doesn’t offer lidar or virtual boundaries, but it’s a great budget bot that can handle the basics.
- The Roku Streambar is discounted to just $80 at Amazon, $50 off the initial list price. It may not be the best-sounding soundbar out there, but the convenient all-in-one solution features a built-in Roku Streaming Stick 4K Plus, support for Apple’s AirPlay 2, and Bluetooth.
- If you’re looking to blanket your home with better Wi-Fi, an Eero Pro 6 two-pack is selling on Amazon for $299, a savings of $100, and the Eero 6 two-pack is down to $167 from $279, the best prices we’ve seen on the popular mesh routers. Read our Eero 6 Pro review.
The best deals still available on 4K TVs
- Amazon still has a sizeable discount on all sizes of one of the best TVs for gaming, the LG C1. The 48-inch model is on sale for $1,097 instead of $1,297, while the 55-inch is selling for $1,297 and the 65-inch for $1,797. Regardless of which configuration you choose, all sport several features gamers will love, including a 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision HDR compatibility, and support for HDMI 2.1. Best Buy is offering the same discounts, except with 30 days of FuboTV Pro and three months of Apple TV Plus, as well as the option to save $90 on Facebook Portal TV, a camera accessory that brings wide-angle video chats to your TV.
- Samsung’s The Frame is still available for a discount at Amazon. This is a unique kind of TV that functions both as wall art and an HDR-compatible QLED. Right now, for example, you can buy the 65-inch model for $1,498 instead of $2,000, and the 55-inch for $998 instead of $1,500. The TV offers a decor-friendly design while also displaying customizable images when somebody’s in the room. When turned on, however, it transforms into a smart 4K TV with Amazon’s Alexa built-in and a 120Hz refresh rate. Best Buy is matching this deal as well, and including 30 days of FuboTV Pro as well as the option to save $90 on Facebook Portal TV.
- This 70-inch LG TV may only feature midrange specs, but Best Buy has brought it down to its lowest price ever. The LG NanoCell 75 series TV is down to just $750, a staggering $450 off the list price. The 4K panel is powered by LG’s WebOS smart platform, which offers a solid array of streaming services and includes HDR10 for vivid picture quality. The 75 Series also comes equipped with three HDMI ports and ARC compatibility, as well as Apple’s AirPlay 2, which allows you to cast content from your Apple device to your TV. It may not be as impressive as an OLED TV, but $750 for a 70-inch panel is still a solid value.
- Naturally, Amazon is offering some great discounts on its own products, taking between $140 and $150 off the Omni Series (50-inch / 55-inch) and 4-Series 4K Fire TVs (50-inch / 55-inch).
The best deals still available on streaming devices and services
- The latest Roku Streaming Stick 4K, which just launched in September, is selling at Amazon, Target, and Best Buy at a record low. Normally $50, the retailer is offering the streaming device for around $30. The 2021 model is faster, comes with improved Wi-Fi performance, and supports Dolby Vision and HDR10 Plus. Roku’s players also now support AirPlay 2, which means you can use your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to easily cast content to the device. Read our review.
- This accessible Roku alternative from Google features support for Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision, and the current sale at the Google Store, Walmart, and Best Buy has brought the Chromecast with Google TV down to $40, saving you $10 off the regular price. The streaming device features access to all of your favorite streaming services and has a built-in voice assistant to help you find your favorite shows. You can even cast media from your phone through the Chromecast app. Read our review.
- Both new and returning customers can enjoy 12 months of Hulu’s ad-supported streaming tier for just $1 per month if they subscribe before November 30th, however, returning customers can only reap the savings if they haven’t been a Hulu subscriber within the past month.
The best deals still available on laptops and tablets
- Apple’s MacBook Air with the M1 processor is $100 off at Best Buy and Amazon. This brings the starting price down to $900 for the base model that has 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD.
- Razer is offering a $300 gift card to its online store when you purchase one of its Razer Blade 15 Base gaming laptops, which start at $1,799.99.
- The Lenovo Yoga 9i remains one of our favorite alternatives to the Microsoft Surface line of ultrabooks and, right now, Best Buy is offering the slick 2-in-1 for $1,350. While this model received a similar discount a couple of months ago, it still remains a solid value. The foldable laptop boasts some impressive specs, too, with an 11th Gen Core i7 CPU, 512GB of storage, and Iris Xe integrated graphics. This hardware, paired with a 4K touchscreen display and a garaged stylus, makes the 9i a great choice for creators.
- Samsung’s 11.6-inch Galaxy Chromebook 4 is now on sale for $180 instead of $250 at Amazon. This particular model includes 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage.
- The Dell XPS 15 ultrabook is currently enjoying a solid discount. Dell has reduced the price of this particular configuration to $2,199, taking $396 off the usual price tag. This is the best deal we’ve seen on this laptop so far, with some retailers charging as much as $2,600 for the same configuration. This model boasts some impressive specs with an 11th Gen Core i9 CPU and an RTX 3050 Ti graphics card, not to mention 32GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD. Our reviewer, Monica Chin, liked the 16:10 display and snappy keyboard, even though the XPS 15 tended to get a little hot under load. Read our full review.
- If you need a powerful iPad with plenty of storage and a gorgeous display, B&H is selling the Wi-Fi version of the latest 12.9-inch iPad Pro with 256GB of storage for its lowest price to date. Normally $1,199, the retailer is currently selling the silver variant for $1,099. In Dieter Bohn’s review, he deemed this model to be the nicest iPad available, even with its strange camera placement. The 2021 iPad Pro is also a speed demon thanks to Apple’s M1 chip and comes with welcome features such as a Mini LED display, Thunderbolt connectivity, Wi-Fi 6 support, and Face ID, which allows you to unlock the device with just a glance.
The best deals still available on noise-canceling headphones
- Regularly $300, the Bose QuietComfort 35 Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones II are currently selling for around $180 at Target and Best Buy. Released in 2017, these wireless, noise-canceling headphones can seamlessly switch between two paired devices and, unlike their predecessor, support both Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Sony’s excellent WH-1000XM4 noise-canceling headphones are among the best headphones you can buy, and they’re $248 (usually $350) at Best Buy and Amazon. Get these if you know someone who values great sound quality and comfort.
- Apple’s discontinued Beats Solo 3 are on sale in select colorways for $100 right now at Amazon and Target, which is $100 off the original price tag. Although they’re beginning to show their age, we initially praised the comfortable headphones in our 2016 review and noted how well they isolate exterior noise. They also offer great wireless performance and come in two colorways: black and rose gold.
The best deals still available on true wireless earbuds
- Right now, you can pick up the best wireless earbuds that iPhone owners can buy at an all-time low. Typically $249, the MagSafe-ready AirPods Pro are now just $170 at Amazon, their second-best price to date. Like the third-gen AirPods, the 2021 AirPods Pro come with a new charging case that works with Apple’s MagSafe magnetic charging system. Read our full review.
- The latest AirPods are seeing their biggest discount yet at Amazon. Normally $179.99, they’re $150 right now at checkout, the best price we’ve seen yet on the true wireless earbuds since they made their debut last month. While we still recommend the AirPods Pro, the third-gen AirPods sport shorter stems, IPX4 water resistance, and improved sound over the last-gen model. Read our full review.
- The Beats Studio Pro earbuds are down to their lowest price yet at Best Buy and Amazon (includes a $10 credit at Amazon when you put in the code listed beneath the price). Normally $149.99, this new model from Beats that recharges via USB-C and works well on Android (in addition to iOS) is $100. Read our review.
- Amazon’s second-generation Echo Buds that include a wireless charging case are just $90 (down from $140). This is the best deal that we’ve seen yet. If you don’t need a wireless charging case, the set that includes a case you’ll need to plug in to charge is just $70.
- Regularly $200, the Galaxy Buds Pro are currently on sale for around $150 at Samsung, Best Buy, Amazon, and Target. In our review, we noted how much we loved their amazing sound quality and IPX7 water resistance.
- The Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus, the improved version of the original Galaxy Buds, are available for $79 at Walmart. This deal brings them well below their typical $100 price tag, making them an excellent value. In our review, we noted their drastic improvement in battery life as well as their comfortable fit. While Samsung has since improved on this design with the Galaxy Buds 2, adding noise cancellation among other features, their higher price point makes them a slightly tougher sell.
- The Galaxy Buds Live are another great option if you’re looking for a pair of true wireless earbuds. Normally these shiny ear beans cost $170, but are currently on sale for just $100 at Samsung, Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and B&H Photo. Despite their unconventional shape, our reviewer Chris Welch liked their overall sound quality and marathon battery life but thought the noise cancellation could use some improvement.
- Amazon, Best Buy, and Target are currently selling Sony’s WF-1000XM4, our top pick for the best wireless earbuds, for around $248 instead of $280. Read our review.
- Sennheiser’s Momentum True Wireless 2 are down to just $174 at Amazon in black. Normally $300, the excellent noise-canceling earbuds offer great ANC performance, customizable controls, and sound that can nearly match that of a premium pair of noise-canceling over-ear headphones. Read our full review.
- The Beats Flex — a basic pair of neckband-style earbuds with intuitive controls, USB-C support, and good sound for the price — are on sale at Amazon and Best Buy for $30 off, bringing the price down to an all-time low of $39. Read our full review.
The best deals still available on smartwatches and fitness trackers
The best deals still available on phones
- A rare discount on the Google Pixel 5A has reduced the price of the phone to $400 at the Google Store, knocking $50 off the regular price. While all eyes are on the new Pixel 6, we still stand by the Pixel 5A as a solid and affordable entry. Featuring one of the best cameras available in a mid-range smartphone, the 5G-compatible 5A also comes equipped with 128GB of onboard storage, IP67 water resistance, and improved battery life. Read our review.
The best deals still available on smart home tech
- The Google Nest Hub Max is the best and biggest smart home assistant in the Google ecosystem. Currently, you can save $50 on this smart hub at the Google Store and Walmart, bringing the price down to $179. The display’s built-in camera allows you to make video calls, and the 10-inch screen allows you to access media from your favorite streaming services or cast just about anything from your phone. In our review, we noted that we were particularly impressed by this device’s ability to display personalized content based on who is looking at the screen.
- A two-pack of Google Nest Wifi routers costs just $209 at Amazon, down from $299.
- A single Eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi router costs just $77 at Amazon and Best Buy. The previous lowest price was around $90.
- The Eufy RoboVac 11S is on sale at Amazon and Walmart for $138, nearly matching the best price we’ve seen on the no-frills robot vacuum.
- Meta’s Portal Go, the portable smart display, is $50 off at Amazon. It costs $149, and could be a good fit if you have friends and family that can’t live without video chatting via Messenger and other apps.
- Google’s lozenge-shaped Nest Mini is available for $25 at Best Buy and Walmart, half off the original price tag. In his review, Verge staffer Cameron Faulkner called the smart speaker a great sounding upgrade over the last-gen Home Mini.
- A bundle containing the Roomba i3 Plus with a self-emptying base and the Braava Jet m6 mop is on sale at Best Buy for $585 (regularly $850). You can also pick up the Roomba i3 Plus with Clean Base on its own for $400, regularly $599.
- The battery-operated Nest Doorbell is down to just $130 in the Google Store, $50 off its regular price tag. Read our full review.
- Google and Walmart have reduced the price of the Nest Audio, the big sibling to the Home Mini, to $60. This smart speaker comes packaged with Google Assistant and can be paired with other Nest speakers for additional audio coverage. Read our full review.
- Amazon’s stalwart, third-gen Echo Dot smart speaker can be had at Amazon for just $20 right now, down from $40, a great deal on a still good speaker to control your smart home. Read our full review.
- The best discount we’ve seen on the Nest Learning Thermostat is now live at the Google Store, allowing you to save $70 on a single unit or $150 on a two-pack, lowering the prices to $180 and $348, respectively.
- A three-pack of Philips Hue white and color A19 bulbs is down to $100 at Best Buy and Amazon, the second-best price we’ve seen on the Bluetooth-equipped smart bulbs.
- Right now, Staples is offering Apple’s compact HomePod mini for $89 instead of $99 — though you may have to find it in stock at a local store near you. We found the mini smart speaker offers good sound for its size and works well with other Apple devices. Read our full review.
- Abode’s great little Abode Cam 2, an indoor / outdoor camera that works with or without an Abode system, is $25 at Abode. If you want to add a security system, too, Abode has an excellent bundle exclusively on its website for $299, a savings of $300. It includes the Abode Cam 2, the security gateway, a keypad, two door sensors, a motion sensor, a keyfob, and an Echo Show 5, with the option of professional monitoring.
- A single unit of the Nest Wifi Router has been reduced to $139 at the Google Store, $30 off the regular price. You can also grab a bundle with a single access point for $179, or two access points for $249. Read our full review.
- Eero Pro 6 is offering up to 40 percent off its excellent mesh Wi-Fi routers that have Thread radios built-in (and which Eero has said will get upgraded to the new smart home standard Matter, when it arrives next year). The Eero Pro 6 two-pack is selling for $299, a savings of $100, and the Eero 6 two-pack is down to $167 from $279, at Amazon and Eero. Read our full Eero review.
The best gaming deals still available
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition for Xbox — which is compatible with Xbox One, Series S, or Series X — is on sale for just $28 at Amazon, the best price we’ve seen on the optimized, three-game collection.
- If you have a Nintendo Switch, a Go Pro, or any other device that accepts microSD cards, give it a huge boost in storage with this SanDisk 512GB microSD card for just $55 at Amazon.
- Back 4 Blood, the spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead 2 (it was even made by the same team) is all the way down to $25 at GameStop. The game usually costs $60, though Xbox owners should just subscribe to Game Pass instead, as it’s available there.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition for the PlayStation 5, which includes a remastered digital copy of 2017’s Marvel’s Spider-Man, is just $39 at Walmart (usually $70). The deal might be limited to local availability at a Walmart in your area.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is down to $35 at GameStop right now, an all-time low for the phenomenal Nintendo Switch exclusive. Read our full review.
- A three-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is $25 at Target and GameStop instead of $45, granting you access to online multiplayer, exclusive discounts, and a robust library of Xbox games at a fraction of what the subscription normally retails for.
- Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, one of the best PlayStation 5 exclusives to date, is down to just $50 at Amazon and GameStop. Read our full review.
- The Nintendo Switch version of Hades, easily one of the best games of 2020, is available at Walmart for just $20, down from its usual sale price of $35.
- If you’re a PlayStation gamer, Amazon is offering a one-year membership to PlayStation Plus for just $40 ($20 off). This service grants you access to online multiplayer, exclusive discounts, and complimentary titles each month to add to your PSN account.
- If you’re looking for a solid gaming mouse, the latest iteration of the Razer Viper is on sale for $40 at Amazon and Best Buy, its lowest price to date. The latest model retains the same lightweight and ambidextrous chassis that made the original so good, but ups the ante with a 20K DPI sensor and a polling rate of 8000Hz.
- Razer’s Wolverine V2 wired gaming controller, which is essentially an affordable version of the Xbox Elite controller, is on sale at Amazon as part of a bundle with a Kaira Pro gaming headset. Normally $250, you can pick up both peripherals for $170 for a limited time.
- Razer’s Wolverine V2 wired Xbox/PC controller with customizable triggers and macro buttons is $70 at Verizon, down from $100 everywhere else.
- Razer’s DeathAdder V2 Pro wireless gaming mouse is just $66 for My Best Buy members. This mouse originally sold for $130, and it’s among the most comfortable options available.
The best deals still available on cameras
- The latest GoPro, the GoPro Hero10 Black, is currently selling at its lowest price ever. Normally $500, B&H is now selling the popular action cam for $450. The Hero10 Black boasts all the amazing features found on its predecessor — which we once called the “biggest, baddest action camera out there” — and more, like a new processor that allows it to shoot in higher frame rates and upload videos to the cloud while charging. It’s also compatible with Hero9 accessories, meaning those looking to upgrade won’t necessarily need to purchase new add-ons. Read our review.
- The touchscreen-equipped Insta360 One X2 is on sale at Amazon and Adorama for $365, the best price we’ve seen on the rugged 360-degree camera. Read our hands-on impressions.
- B&H is starting to release several deals on cameras from Sony, Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Fujifilm, Panasonic, and more. This includes the Canon EOS R mirrorless camera, which is selling for $1,599 instead of $1,800. Read our Canon EOS R review.
- Sony’s ZV-1 point-and-shoot camera is currently on sale for $746 with a vlogger accessory kit at B&H, a savings of $150. The bundle includes the 20MP, 4K-capable camera as well as a wireless shooting grip and a 64GB memory card.
- DJI’s FPV combo racing drone, for first-person flying at up to 87 mph, is discounted $300 — dropping the price to $999 at B&H Photo.
Other great deals happening now
- A great companion to any streamer or podcaster, the Blue Yeti microphone is on sale at Amazon for $90 in select colorways, matching one of its best prices to date. The Yeti can conform to a number of recording environments thanks to the Blue VO!CE software, which allows you to change pickup patterns, modulate, and otherwise fine-tune your audio. The mic comes packaged with its own stand but is also compatible with a wide variety of booms and mic arms if that’s more your style. The current discount applies to the black, blue, grey, and silver models, meaning you’ve got a variety of styles to choose from.
- The AfterShokz Aeropex open-ear headphones are $30 off at Best Buy and Amazon (it includes a complimentary sports bag at Amazon). These rest near your temples, using bone conduction to transmit sound instead of covering your ears. This is a popular choice among bikers, as it’s a safer alternative to earbuds if you want to listen to music or podcasts, or to talk on the phone. The Verge’s Dieter Bohn ranked these as his favorite model.
- If you’re looking to add some storage space to your PC, Amazon is currently discounting Western Digital’s 2TB and 4TB My Passport models in a variety of colors. Typically $380, you can buy the 2TB SSD for $230, or the 4TB model for $450. Western Digital claims up to sequential read / write speeds of 1,050MB/s and 1,000MB/s, respectively, and the deal also includes a USB Type-A adapter in the box.
- Logitech’s Streamcam, our pick for the best webcam for those looking for better image quality, is discounted to $130 at Amazon and Best Buy, the best price to date on the 1080p peripheral.
- Amazon is currently offering some excellent savings on a variety of Shure microphones. These include some of the heavy-hitters of the podcast world, like the legendary Shure SM7B going for $359 instead of $399 at Amazon.
- This 38-inch soundbar from Samsung is currently available for $280 at Best Buy, its lowest price to date. The 7.1 soundbar comes packaged with a wireless subwoofer and rear-channel speakers, too, helping keep cable clutter to a minimum.
- Amazon’s 11th-gen Kindle Paperwhite Kids is on sale at Amazon for $115, its best price to date. The kid-centric Paperwhite is the same as the 8GB base model but comes with a cover, a two-year warranty, and a year-long subscription to Amazon Kids Plus, which provides your child access to a trove of kid-friendly books and other content.
- A four-pack of AirTags costs $99 at the Apple Store, the typical asking price, but comes with a $25 Apple gift card.
- The Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 is available at Amazon in blue or black for around $95.
- The excellent Razer Kiyo is discounted to $70 at Amazon, Target, and Best Buy, the second-lowest price we’ve seen for the 1080p webcam, which features a built-in ring light.