— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
If you’ve been meaning to get a new pair of headphones, now’s the perfect time. Black Friday sales mean you can buy top-of-the-line headphones at the steepest discounts of the year.
We’ve been testing headphones all year so we could definitely state which headphones are worth your money and which ones aren’t. We’ve taken that data and scoured Amazon for the best deals on the best headphones. Here’s our list of the highest-value Black Friday deals on headphones.
Over-ear headphone deals
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones—$278 at Amazon (Save $71.99): Our favorite noise-canceling headphones are at their lowest price.
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones—$279.95 at Amazon (Save $70)
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Wired Noise-Canceling Headphones—$129 at Amazon (Save $48.23)
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Noise-Canceling Headphones—$279 at Amazon (Save $70)
- Bose SoundLink Headphones II—$179 on Amazon (Save $100)
- Philips Fidelio X2HR Open-back Headphones—$99.99 at Amazon (Save $22)
In-ear headphone deals
- Jabra Elite 65t Earbuds—$99.99 at Amazon (Save $70)
- Powerbeats Pro—$199.95 at Amazon (Save $50)
Deals on headphones for kids
- BT-2200 Kids’ Volume Limiting Headphones—$49.99 at Puro Sound Labs (Save $30)
- PuroQuiet On-Ear Active Noise-Canceling Headphones—$74.99 at Puro Sound Labs (Save $25): These are the best headphones for kids we’ve ever tested and they’re at their lowest price.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.