Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. One Tether token can now be purchased for $1.01 or 0.00012349 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinut, TDAX, DigiFinex and BitMart. During the last seven days, Tether has traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar. Tether has a market cap of $4.15 billion and $23.14 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.68 or 0.00228279 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $109.74 or 0.01341107 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000798 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00032970 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00143139 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Tether was first traded on June 10th, 2014. Tether’s total supply is 4,207,771,504 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,108,044,456 tokens. Tether’s official Twitter account is @Tether_to and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Tether is tether.to.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Huobi, IDCM, OOOBTC, Binance, ZB.COM, Kryptono, Liqui, C2CX, DragonEX, Trade By Trade, Bibox, Cobinhood, DigiFinex, ABCC, HitBTC, Kucoin, BitMart, BTC-Alpha, Instant Bitex, B2BX, FCoin, Poloniex, BitForex, Iquant, Sistemkoin, Exmo, IDAX, UEX, Bit-Z, EXX, Bittrex, CoinTiger, TOPBTC, Kraken, CoinBene, QBTC, TDAX, ChaoEX, Upbit, OKEx, Bitfinex, BtcTurk, BigONE, LBank, Coinut, Gate.io and MBAex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.