BLACK Friday officially falls on November 27 but Studio has already slashed the price on loads of products – just in time for Christmas.
In true Black Friday tradition, there are deals on just about everything from fashion to toys and tech.
However unlike previous years, we’ll all be shopping solely online – non essential shops remain closed until December 2 thanks to England’s second nationwide lockdown.
Ready to bag a bargain? We’ve rounded up Studio’s best Black Friday deals.
Just remember to draw-up a budget and stick to it, so as to avoid going into debt.
It’s also a good idea to compare prices with other retailers so you can make sure you’re getting the best value for money.
14.1 Inch Windows 10 Laptop
- Was: £229. Now: £199. Save £30 (13%) – buy now
In a world where we’re all working from home more, a decent laptop is not a luxury but a necessity.
If you’re in the market for a new laptop, look no further than this 14.1 Inch Windows 10 Laptop which is available in three colours – gold, rose gold and grey.
With 4GB of RAM, 64GB EMMC built in storage and Intel processor, you can surf the internet, write up an essay or monitor your emails with ease.
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that’ll check prices for you – so don’t be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
Leopard Jacquard five-piece bed set
- Was: £24.99. Now: £17.49. Save £7.50 (30%) – buy now
Struggling to nod off? This stylish bedding set should help induce sweet dreams – as well as instantly uplifting and upgrading your bedroom.
The set comes in two colours – grey and champagne – and includes a duvet set, bed runner, cushion cover and two pillowcases, all for just £17.59.
Playmobil ice cream truck
- Was: £29.99 Now: £17.99. Save £12 (40%) – buy now
Grab a sweet treat from the ice cream truck. Your little ones can step up to the truck window to order an ice-cream.
Then when the day is over, whoever is playing the owner can close-up shop by lowering the awning and drive off to a new destination.
Recommended for ages four and up, the set includes one adult figure, three child figures, ice cream truck, table, ice cream, cones, dishes, ice cream scoop, beverages and other accessories.
Luxe belted navy padded coat
- Was: £40 Now: £35. Save £5 (12%) – buy now
The puffer coat is back to keep you cosy this winter, and we predict this catwalk ready version will be a big hit.
Available in Sizes 8-24 and featuring a faux fur hood, this style is sure to make you smile on even the chilliest of days.
Bluetooth audio set
- Was: £29.00 Now: £14.99. Save £15 (50%) – buy now
Looking to buy a new set of earphones? Then you might want to check out these wireless ones, reduced by £15.
Studio’s offering gives you four-six hours of talk time (and 120 hours of standby time) making your constant calling life infinitely easier.
Haribo Gold Bears
- Was: £6.99 Now: £4.99. Save £2 (29%) – buy now
Now here’s a great gift for any Haribo fan. The German firm’s sweets have been a firm fixture in British cupboards since they first appeared on UK shelves in 1984.
Their edible hearts, rings, cola bottles and yes gummy bears have even won fans like David Cameron and the Duchess Of Cambridge, as well as pop heart-throbs One Direction.
Henry vacuum cleaner
- Was: £139.99 Now: £99.99. Save £40 (29%) – buy now
With many of us across the UK spending most of our time at home, it’s the perfect opportunity to get your place spick and span.
For a fuss- free clean, try this compact Numatic Henry Vacuum Cleaner. More than just a pretty face, Henry will take on carpets and hard floors with ease.
He’s also easy to store without taking up too much space.
Luxury glitter tipped Narvik green spruce Christmas tree
- Was: £44.99 Now: £34.99. Save £10 (22%) – buy now
We love the idea of a real Christmas tree but we’re not so keen on the reality – dropped needles and clogged vacuum cleaners.
If you’re anything like us, then it may be time to fake it. Measuring 5ft tall, this Studio Christmas tree is sure to be the star attraction of your living room this festive season.
Smyths Toys has also launched its Black Friday deals early – and it includes LOL Surprise and Disney.
Retailers including Amazon, Boots and Superdrug are already slashing prices as part of early Black Friday sales.
Plus, Currys PC World has revealed its early Black Friday deals with up to £350 off tech – and you can shop them now.