Sterlingcoin (CURRENCY:SLG) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 25th. One Sterlingcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0309 or 0.00000470 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Sterlingcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Sterlingcoin has a market capitalization of $131,165.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Sterlingcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Flycoin (FLY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013928 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 45.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- PayCon (CON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Dreamcoin (DRM) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- SpeedCash (SCS) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000880 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sterlingcoin Coin Profile
Sterlingcoin (CRYPTO:SLG) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 2nd, 2014. Sterlingcoin’s total supply is 4,241,006 coins. The Reddit community for Sterlingcoin is /r/sterlingcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sterlingcoin’s official website is sterlingcoin.org. Sterlingcoin’s official Twitter account is @SterlingcoinSLG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sterlingcoin
Sterlingcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sterlingcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sterlingcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sterlingcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sterlingcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sterlingcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.