SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. During the last week, SingularityNET has traded 3.9% lower against the dollar. SingularityNET has a market cap of $25.04 million and $251,124.00 worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SingularityNET token can currently be bought for $0.0464 or 0.00001200 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, IDEX, Tidex and Ethfinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008276 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00002237 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00247548 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.20 or 0.01918660 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00235951 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00026312 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004223 BTC.
SingularityNET launched on December 15th, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 539,673,260 tokens. The official message board for SingularityNET is blog.singularitynet.io. The official website for SingularityNET is singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularity_net and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is /r/SingularityNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SingularityNET Token Trading
SingularityNET can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, DragonEX, IDEX, Binance, Kucoin, Ethfinex and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SingularityNET Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for SingularityNET and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.