SHIELD (CURRENCY:XSH) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 29th. Over the last week, SHIELD has traded up 7.5% against the dollar. One SHIELD coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and SouthXchange. SHIELD has a total market cap of $280,446.00 and $154.00 worth of SHIELD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,812.87 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $155.91 or 0.01992850 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $226.02 or 0.02888966 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.96 or 0.00625796 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.13 or 0.00717505 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011734 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00052515 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.59 or 0.00378248 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012928 BTC.
XSH is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on October 3rd, 2017. SHIELD’s total supply is 512,973,375 coins. SHIELD’s official message board is medium.com/@shieldxsh. SHIELD’s official Twitter account is @SHIELDcurrency. SHIELD’s official website is www.shieldx.sh. The Reddit community for SHIELD is /r/SHIELDCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SHIELD
SHIELD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SHIELD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SHIELD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SHIELD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.