“In an extension of its festive offers announced recently, SBI offers a credit score based concessions of up to 20 bps from 10 bps earlier, for a home loan of above Rs 30 lakhs to Rs 2 crores across India. The same concession would also be applicable for home loan customers for a loan amount of up to Rs 3 crores in eight metro cities. An additional 5 bps concession for all home loans is given if applied through YONO,” as per the release.
Here is a look at what SBI has on offer for its retail customers:
- Up to 20 bps interest concessions for loans above Rs 75 lakh based on CIBIL score
- Concession in rates after RBI Monetary Policy announcement
- Additional 5 bps concession for all home loans if applied through YONO
- Customer to get credit score based concession up to 10 bps for loans above Rs 30 lakh to Rs 75 lakh
- 5 bps additional interest concession to women home buyers
- Interest rates start starting from 6.90 per cent for home loans of up to Rs 30 lakh
Ongoing SBI festive offer
SBI has already announced a slew of special offers for its retail customers with 100 per cent processing fee waiver on car, gold, personal loans. It also announced concessions on loans such as car loans, personal loans and gold loans.
Read the full story here.