The current cohort of enterprise technology startups is a balance of early and growth stage. These include Predictive Analytics, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Cloud, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Drone Tech, Augmented reality and Virtual reality. SAP Startup Studio aims to build a platform that helps early and growth-stage startups with opportunities to mature and expand their businesses in a nurturing environment.
This year, SAP Startup Studio has three new offerings:
- Opportunity to list their co-innovated solution with SAP on the SAP App Center via SAP Partner Edge Build program
- Access to active go-to-market support from SAP India Marketing
- Entry to SAP’s newly established – Innovation Center Network (ICN) to work on joint research projects and become part of SAP’s core offerings.
The startups will have access to the Tier 1 and Tier 2 VC ecosystem in India and think tanks via NASSCOM 10K Startups, The German Indian Startup Exchange Program (GINSEP), Startup India and TiE Bangalore. Startup Studio’s existing 12 month-long program, is shortened to six to eight months.
The final 16 were selected based on the feedback provided by SAP’s leadership, sales and product engineering team. This year’s batch has 55% of startups which are in their growth stage with the remaining 45% in their early stage.
“SAP is present across different sectors and industries, giving us multiple opportunities to work with customers and partners from different backgrounds,” said Suyog Joshi, CEO & Co-founder at NeeWee, in a statement.
The 16 startups are:
- Credable: A fintech company focusing on supply chain financing with a mission to triple the available working capital in India
- IQLect: An operational analytics platform which uses predictive & real-time data analytics to monitor and predict user & machine behaviour easily
- e-shipz: A provider of cloud-based shipping solutions for e-tailers
- Worxogo: An AI-enabled employee performance management solution which uses behaviour design and AI to build high-performance sales teams
- BlinkIn: A platform that helps to boost customer support by using an intelligent visual support system for troubleshooting problems
- Airprobe: A drone-based solutions provider for inspection of solar PV
- Intellibot: An AI-enabled robotic process automation platform
- Unifize: A cloud-based workforce collaboration platform for manufacturing industries
- IoTReady: An enterprise IoT company with an embedded technology focus
- Neewee: Predictive analytics solutions provider making a breakthrough in the world of manufacturing with predictive and IoT solutions
- Talview: An AI-based video interviewing and assessment platform
- Koinearth: Blockchain framework for optimal asset sharing between government, citizens & industries
- Doppelio: Automating IoT testing app operating in the computer software industry; focusses on reducing risk
- Adloid: An AR/VR company with a particular focus on the retail industry
- Neurotags: An anti-counterfeiting solution by using a robust AI/ML technology
- WeSense.ai: A computer vision solution for monitoring customer traction, SoP compliance monitoring and other scenarios
Startups selected for SAP Partner Edge Build are The Mathcompany and UNFYD.