When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
Samsung always offers some of the best tech deals, and Black Friday 2020 is no exception. Big ticket items, like TVs, are what
is all about, and there are numerous discounts on Samsung’s TV range, from cheaper 4K TVs, through 4K QLED TVs, all the way up to the very latest 8K TVs.
As a consumer tech giant, Samsung manufactures some of the best smartphones, smartwatches, wireless earbuds, and tablets that money can buy, and we’re seeing some intriguing discounts throughout those ranges.
There are even a handful of price cuts on some Samsung home appliances, from washers and dryers to vacuum cleaners. You’ll find all the very best Samsung Black Friday deals right here.
This 65-inch outdoor TV is built for use on decks and patios, using a 4K QLED panel as well as IP55 rating that Samsung assures protection from water and dust. The TV also features stronger anti-glare protection than most for outdoor use. It’s mighty pricey no matter how you slice it, but you won’t see a grand off of this one just every day.
More standout Black Friday Samsung deals
- Samsung 85-inch Class Q950TS QLED 8K TV, $9,999.99 (originally $12,999.99) [You save $3,000]
- Samsung 55-inch Class The Serif QLED TV, $1,199.99 (originally $1,499.99) [You save $300]
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live, $119.99 (originally $169.99) [You save $50]
- Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm), $104.99 (originally $279.99) [You save $175]
- Samsung 49-inch CHG90 QLED Gaming Monitor, $749.99 (originally $899.99) [You save $150]
- Samsung 5.5 cu. Ft. Smart Washer with FlexWash, $1,049 (originally $1,599) [You save $550]
- Samsung AirDresser with steam refresh & sanitze cycle, $949 (orignally $1,499) [You save $550]
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.