Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. One Raiden Network Token token can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001691 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, Huobi, Kyber Network and Binance. In the last week, Raiden Network Token has traded down 6.2% against the US dollar. Raiden Network Token has a market cap of $6.11 million and approximately $1.16 million worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008319 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00009947 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002496 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Token Profile
Raiden Network Token uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 8th, 2015. Raiden Network Token’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,593,936 tokens. The official message board for Raiden Network Token is www.medium.com/@raiden_network. The official website for Raiden Network Token is raiden.network. Raiden Network Token’s official Twitter account is @raiden_network. The Reddit community for Raiden Network Token is /r/raidennetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Raiden Network Token Token Trading
Raiden Network Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Gate.io, Kyber Network, Ethfinex, Bilaxy, OKEx, DDEX, Kucoin, LATOKEN, Bibox, Binance and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raiden Network Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Raiden Network Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.