QUINADS (CURRENCY:QUIN) traded down 43.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. One QUINADS token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and Hotbit. QUINADS has a total market cap of $35,059.00 and $11,060.00 worth of QUINADS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, QUINADS has traded down 46.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007193 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00103853 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.94 or 0.00341503 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00011198 BTC.
- Winco (WCO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003206 BTC.
QUINADS (CRYPTO:QUIN) is a token. QUINADS’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,195,593,840 tokens. QUINADS’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. QUINADS’s official website is quinads.com.
Buying and Selling QUINADS
QUINADS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QUINADS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QUINADS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QUINADS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for QUINADS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for QUINADS and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.