Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 30th. One Proton Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including DDEX, BitForex, FCoin and CoinTiger. In the last week, Proton Token has traded 48.5% higher against the dollar. Proton Token has a total market cap of $1.72 million and approximately $730,448.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013329 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.63 or 0.00207552 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $107.13 or 0.01422786 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00029711 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00123520 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Proton Token Token Profile
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,253,706,782 tokens. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global. The official website for Proton Token is www.proton.global.
Buying and Selling Proton Token
Proton Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, LBank, FCoin, BCEX, BitForex and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proton Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Proton Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.