Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded 10.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. Proton Token has a market cap of $344,172.00 and approximately $72,426.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Proton Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, LBank, BitForex and FCoin. Over the last seven days, Proton Token has traded down 20.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008200 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026204 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0864 or 0.00002232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00259284 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.09 or 0.01811025 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00237163 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00026298 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004045 BTC.
About Proton Token
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,393,756,400 tokens. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global. Proton Token’s official website is www.proton.global.
Buying and Selling Proton Token
Proton Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, FCoin, BitForex, DDEX, LBank and CoinTiger. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proton Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Proton Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Proton Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Proton Token and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.