Project Coin (CURRENCY:PRJ) traded down 3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 12th. One Project Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0067 or 0.00000174 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Crex24. Project Coin has a total market capitalization of $71,852.00 and $1,021.00 worth of Project Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Project Coin has traded down 43.4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008236 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00026255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0862 or 0.00002230 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00259513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.53 or 0.01823932 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007445 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $655.86 or 0.16960945 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00235433 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Project Coin Profile
Project Coin (CRYPTO:PRJ) is a coin. Project Coin’s total supply is 10,988,764 coins and its circulating supply is 10,688,764 coins. Project Coin’s official Twitter account is @projectcoin1. Project Coin’s official website is projectcoin.net.
Project Coin Coin Trading
Project Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Graviex and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Project Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Project Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Project Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Project Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.