Primas (CURRENCY:PST) traded 5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Primas token can currently be bought for $0.0955 or 0.00002478 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, LBank, BCEX and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, Primas has traded up 9.8% against the dollar. Primas has a total market cap of $5.03 million and approximately $1.20 million worth of Primas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008186 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026229 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00002220 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.38 or 0.00269395 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.30 or 0.01746732 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00232169 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00026361 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004243 BTC.
Primas’ launch date was August 26th, 2017. Primas’ total supply is 101,342,466 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,692,565 tokens. Primas’ official Twitter account is @PrimasOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Primas is primas.io. The Reddit community for Primas is /r/Primas.
Buying and Selling Primas
Primas can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OKEx, BCEX and LBank. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Primas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Primas Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Primas and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.