PizzaCoin (CURRENCY:PIZZA) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 26th. In the last seven days, PizzaCoin has traded down 25.6% against the US dollar. One PizzaCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges. PizzaCoin has a total market capitalization of $235.00 and $0.00 worth of PizzaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded 39.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00023155 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
PizzaCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 18th, 2016. PizzaCoin’s total supply is 10,127,917 coins and its circulating supply is 1,377,917 coins. PizzaCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for PizzaCoin is pizzacoin.net.
PizzaCoin Coin Trading
PizzaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PizzaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PizzaCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PizzaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PizzaCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PizzaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.