BRITS wanting a party holiday can follow in the footsteps of a host of celebs and head to Ibiza.
Celebs Go Dating’s Tom Zanetti, Love Island’s Arabella Chi and Brazil legend Ronaldo have all been spotted on the White Isle in the past couple of weeks.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Tom Zanetti jetted to Ibiza last week to celebrate his birthday, where he met up with Love Island star Arabella Chi.
The pair have been spotted cuddling up twice on the Spanish island, once at Casa Maca restaurant before they headed to STK Ibiza, and then again on a luxury yacht.
Meanwhile, Brazil legend Ronaldo was spotted relaxing on a yacht off the coast of Ibiza with girlfriend Celina – before bumping into Zlatan Ibrahimovic on holiday.
Those wanting to jet off for an Ibiza break themslves can find some great deals:
- Thomas Cook 7-nights at The Red Hotel by Ibiza Feeling from £183pp
- Thomas Cook 7-nights at Hard Rock Hotel from £694pp
- Thomas Cook 7-nights at Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel from £999pp
- Thomas Cook 7-nights at Invisa Es Pla Hotel from £365pp
- Jet2 Holidays VIBE 7-nights at Casa Luis apartments from £299pp
- EasyJet Holidays 7-nights at Anfora Hotels from £399pp
- EasyJet Holidays 7-nights all-inclusive at Invisa Ereso Hotel from £471pp
- TUI Invisa 7-nights half-board at Hotel Ereso Hotel from £544pp
- TUI Suneo 7-nights all-inclusive at Caribe Hotel from £473pp
- Jet2 Holidays 7-nights all-inclusive at Miami Ibiza Hotel from £675pp
While the Spanish Balearic Islands have been moved back onto the amber list, holidays are still allowed.
The difference now is that non-vaccinated people will have to quarantine on their return to England and take a further test on Day 8 after they land in the UK.
Children and fully vaccinated adults can skip quarantine and don’t have to take the day 8 test.
This week’s best deals on holidays abroad
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.