The ninth annual Top Workplaces program launched nominations Sunday, May 29 for Inland Empire companies and organizations.
Last year, the Inland News Group’s program invited 1,306 companies to take the survey to determine who would make the list of Top Workplaces. In all, 50 companies or organizations took part and 33 winners were honored.
Here’s a look at who and how you can nominate local companies and organizations …
- Any organization with 35 or more employees in Riverside and San Bernardino counties, as well as Los Angeles County’s eastern San Gabriel Valley/Pomona Valley (including the communities of La Verne, Claremont, San Dimas, Pomona and Diamond Bar) is eligible to participate.
- Companies and organizations can be public, private, nonprofit or government.
- Workplaces will be evaluated by their employees in a short 24-question survey.
- Companies will be surveyed June through August.
- Nomination deadline: June 24
- Publication of winners: January 2023
- To nominate online, go to pe.com/nominate
- Call in a nomination at 951-934-0462
See all of last year’s winners here.