Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded 7.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 25th. One Mithril token can now be bought for $0.0421 or 0.00001070 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, LBank, DigiFinex and HitBTC. Mithril has a market cap of $21.52 million and approximately $2.92 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Mithril has traded down 12.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00030002 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00041900 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00001897 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00009582 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008543 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00001654 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000782 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000110 BTC.
Mithril (CRYPTO:MITH) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 12th, 2018. Mithril’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 511,020,152 tokens. Mithril’s official Twitter account is @MithrilToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mithril’s official message board is medium.com/mithriltoken. The Reddit community for Mithril is /r/MithrilToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mithril’s official website is mith.io.
Mithril Token Trading
Mithril can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Bithumb, BitForex, HitBTC, FCoin, ZB.COM, OKEx, Gate.io, LBank, DigiFinex and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mithril using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.