LQD (CURRENCY:LQD) traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 1st. During the last week, LQD has traded flat against the US dollar. LQD has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $783,679.00 worth of LQD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LQD token can now be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00003252 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Bilaxy.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007943 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026498 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0841 or 0.00002209 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00262073 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $62.10 or 0.01630876 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00234713 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026620 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
LQD Token Profile
LQD’s launch date was November 1st, 2015. LQD’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. LQD’s official Twitter account is @tech_liquid. LQD’s official message board is email@example.com. The official website for LQD is liquidity.network.
LQD Token Trading
LQD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LQD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LQD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LQD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for LQD Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for LQD and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.