Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded up 14.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Over the last week, Linda has traded down 7.4% against the US dollar. One Linda coin can currently be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. Linda has a market capitalization of $10.10 million and $48,511.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded up 240.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 30.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
LINDA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 4th, 2017. Linda’s total supply is 12,984,515,352 coins and its circulating supply is 12,798,639,997 coins. Linda’s official Twitter account is @Lindaproject. The official website for Linda is lindacoin.com.
Buying and Selling Linda
Linda can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, BTC-Alpha, Graviex, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, BitFlip, Cryptohub and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linda should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.