BRITS still keen to go abroad this summer can find some great deals on trips to green list Malta.
The island nation made it onto the green list thanks to its low daily Covid case rate and high vaccinations.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Travel companies have some very tempting deals to the holiday destination, starting from just £299 per person.
There are offers from Mercury Holidays, Thomas Cook and British Airways.
Mercury Holidays even have a flash sale on beach holidays at the moment, with £50 per person off on all departure dates.
The holiday company is also offering up to £100 off per person escorted tours.
Some of the best deals are:
- Mercury Holidays August 4* Santana Hotel b&b from £331pp and September from £299pp
- Mercury Holidays August 4* Qawra Palace half-board from £399pp and September from £399pp
- Mercury Holidays August 4* Soreda Hotel all-inclusive from £528pp and September from £430pp
- Mercury Holidays August 4* Perluna Hotel and Spa half-board from £489pp and September from £448pp
- Thomas Cook Holidays – find here
Seabank Resort & Spa all-inclusive from £735pp
Pergola Hotel b&b from £307pp
- BA Holidays Topaz Hotel b&b from £307pp
Mercury are also offering a Green Destination Testing Package, which includes two PCR tests for £86 per person.
Malta is on the UK’s green list, but Brits over the age of 12 must be fully vaccinated – with proof via the NHS app or an NHS letter.
Children aged 5-11 can travel if they are accompanying their vaccinated parents/legal guardian and must show evidence of a negative PCR test, dated within 72 hours before arrival. Children under 5 do not need a test.
This week’s best deals on holidays abroad
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.