With over 500 hours of video uploaded to YouTube every minute, it’s hard to stand out from the crowd. So if you do start to attract some subscribers, it’s good to keep track of them. Not only does it let you see how fast you’re growing, but seeing who’s subscribed is great for planning new video ideas.
You can see a full list of all your YouTube subscribers on the website, and see how many subscribers you have on both the website and mobile app. Here’s how to do each.
How to see your YouTube subscribers on the website
1. Log into your YouTube account on the website and click on your profile photo in the top-right corner of your screen.
2. Click the YouTube Studio option.
3. Underneath the Channel analytics heading, you’ll see a count of how many subscribers you have.
4. Scroll down to the Recent subscribers box and click See all. A pop-up with all of your subscribers will appear, and you can sort it by the date they subscribed, how many subscribers they have, and more.
Note that if a subscriber’s made their profile private, they won’t show up here.
How to see your YouTube subscribers on mobile
That complete list of all your subscribers is only available on the YouTube website, which you can open on your phone in a web browser app.
In the YouTube mobile app, though, you can only see how many subscribers you have, not a list of who they are. Here’s how to do that.
1. Open the YouTube app and tap your profile icon in the top-right corner, then select Your channel.
2. On your channel, your YouTube subscriber count will be displayed next to your user icon and beneath your name.
Jennifer Still contributed to a previous version of this article.