TutuApp offers iOS and Android users a cool alternative to their native app stores. How? Providing free and easy access to tons of modified and tweaked content, including streaming apps that the official stores won’t allow in. Free to use, you don’t even need to jailbreak or root your device, so read on to find out how to get this fantastic app store on your device today.
How to Download TutuApp:
This is easy enough to do, and there are two ways – one on iOS and one on Android:
Method 1: iOS Only
- Open the official TutuApp download page using the Safari browser.
- Tap a download button and then tap Allow on the popup message
- The Install Profile page opens, tap Install and then input your device passcode.
- Tap Install on the next page and wait for TutuApp to be installed – the icon appears on your home screen.
Method 2: Android Only
- Open the TutuApp download page and download the tutuapp.apk file.
- A security prompt appears; tap OK.
- Go into your Settings, tap Security, and enable Unknown Sources.
- Open your downloads folder, tap the file and leave it to install – the app is on your home screen.
How to Use TutuApp:
TutuApp is one of the easiest app installers to use:
- Open the app store and click the Apps option.
- Pick a category and find something to download – a search bar is also available.
- Tap your app, tap Install and wait – when it’s done, it’s on your home screen.
TutuApp is packed with cool features:
- Works on Android and iOS
- Free to use
- No jailbreak or root is needed.
- Thousands of third-party apps and games
- Regular updates keep it safe, add new content, improve performance, and fix bugs.
- All apps and games can be updated via TutuApp.
- Lots more features
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are the most commonly asked questions answered:
How Safe is TutuApp?
TutuApp is completely safe to use for several reasons. First off, iOS users are not asked for their Apple ID, so Apple can’t track them using the app and revoke their warranty. Second, you don’t have to jailbreak or root your device, so you are not contravening the Android or iOS security protocols in place. Third, the app store is constantly being monitored and tested, and our own tests revealed nothing nasty waiting to harm your device or data. The app store is updated regularly, and SSL encryption ensures your downloads and data are secure.
What About my Warranty?
Your warranty is perfectly safe as you are installing a legal app. It doesn’t need a jailbreak, rooting, or any special permissions to install so your device security isn’t compromised. Because of that, your warrant cannot be invalidated. If you are concerned and you need to take your device in for repair, simply delete TutuApp and reinstall it later.
How Do TutuApp Lite and TutuApp VIP Differ?
You have the choice of a free or VIP version of TutuApp with the free one, TutuApp Lite, offering more than enough for most people. If you want more content, an ad-free app, more stability, and more Tutu-App exclusive features, sign up for the VIP paid version. Which one should you choose? Well, that depends on what you want, but the free app does seem to satisfy most users.
Why Did TutuApp Stop Working On My iOS Device?
This is probably because the app certificate got revoked by Apple. TutuApp is unofficial and not allowed into the official app store. Thus, the certificate gets revoked within 7 days of installation, and the app stops working. Wait for up to two days to allow the developers time to put a new certificate in place. If this doesn’t work, delete it and try again.
It Stopped Working on Android Too.
Probably, you didn’t enable the Unknown Sources option. If this is not enabled, third-party content cannot run on your device, so open your Android Settings and tap Security. Find the option to Allow From Unknown Sources and make sure it is enabled.
How Do I Fix the Untrusted Developer Error on my iPhone or iPad?
Again, TutuApp is an unofficial app store, and this means Apple cannot verify the developer. Until this is resolved, you cannot use the app, but, luckily, it is easy to do:
- Open iOS Settings and tap General
- Go into the Profiles section and tap on the developer name.
- Tap the Trust or Verify button, close Settings, and open TutuApp – the error should now be gone.
TutuApp is a trendy unofficial app store with thousands of apps and games for free. It works perfectly well on Android and iOS and is proving to be one of the most0used alternatives to the official app stores. Download it on your device today and enjoy everything it has to offer.