Homes for sale with an orchard – in pictures


Residents at the Rectory Park development share an orchard, together with a children’s play area, green space and cycle paths. Prices for flats through a shared-ownership scheme start at £110,000 for a 40% share of a one-bedder. On top of that each month there is £378 rent for the remaining 60% plus a £123 service charge. £275,000. Network Homes, 020 7412 8871



READ SOURCE

READ  Coronavirus will have a long-term impact on work and retirement

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here