DUBLIN, Oct. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “COVID-19 Pandemic Accelerates Managed Cloud Services Adoption” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In this report, we delve into how the market for managed cloud services market has evolved over the years, the factors that will help this market grow, key challenges for service providers in this market and growth opportunities for the future.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, as the world transitioned to remote work and remote learning, digital transformation came to the forefront of urgent enterprise priorities.
Most industries across regions underwent several years of digital transformation in just a few months. Cloud technologies have been a huge beneficiary of this shift.
However, as the complexity and urgency of cloud deployments and application modernization increase, resource-strapped enterprise IT are turning to third-party cloud managed services providers for help and direction.
According to 2020 research, nearly two-thirds of businesses worldwide have invested in some sort of managed cloud services, with another 25% planning to add or expand their use of such services in the next two years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the Managed Cloud Services Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Managed Cloud Services Market
- Growth Market Overview
- What is a Managed Service?
- What is a Managed Cloud Service?
- Who is a Managed Cloud Service Provider?
- Research Scope
- Market Evolution – The Cloud Model
- Market Evolution – Managed Services
- Market Evolution – Hybrid & Multi-Cloud
- Market Evolution – The Next Stage
- Market Evolution – Enterprise-MSP Partnerships
- Market Evolution – Responding to Innovation
- Growth Drivers for Managed Cloud Services
- Growth Driver Analysis for the Managed Cloud Services Market
- Growth Restraints for Managed Cloud Services Market
- Growth Restraint Analysis for Managed Cloud Services Market
3. Growth Opportunity Universe, Managed Cloud Services
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Target the Under-served SMB Market
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Implement Flexible Pricing & Terms
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Build Out Data Expertise
- Growth Opportunity 4 – Develop Industry Focused Managed Cloud Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z1xigr
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets