DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Enterprise Performance Management Market – Growth, Trends, Forecasts (2020 – 2025)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of about 8.46% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
The increasing need to have a transparent business strategy, growing focus on core business, overall improvement in performance, and rising data-driven decision making in the organization is driving the growth of the EPM market.
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- CA Technologies (Broadcom Inc.)
- Oracle Corporation
- Capgemini SE
- Anaplan Inc.
- Workiva Inc.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Adaptive Insights Inc. (Workday Inc.)
- Vena Solutions
- Talentia Software
Key Market Trends
BFSI Sector is Expected to Account for a major Portion of the Market Share
- Later the global financial crisis, the banks have been very conscious about the measure that helps them reduce risk in their balance sheet and are restructuring their cost bases leveraging the economic prosperity and liquidity. However, many banks remain vulnerable to customers’ financial circumstances, such as loan debts added with the commercialization of banks gives rise to cut-throat competition.
- Thereby, Companies in the BFSI sector are increasingly deploying EPM applications to enable financial planning and budgeting processes streamlining. Blue Link ERP Launched the Financial Report Writer in Aug 2019 that is expected to aid its deployment in the BFSI sector. Also, industries such as the Swedish banking industry, the Thai banking industry have started to implement progress management solutions into their core operations.
- Also, with the introduction of cloud-based bespoke solutions has enabled the broader deployment of EPM solutions across the industry. Oracle offers SAP S/4HANA Finance that is an ERP financial management and accounting software solution that covers everything starting from business planning and analysis to treasury management and collaborative finance operations.
- Additionally, The global pandemic COVID-19 causing the disruption in business operations in the BFSI sector is expected to enable companies to deploy EPM software for such business impact analysis. Moreover, with the various company working remotely, the EPM software is providing much-needed support to maintain the business requirement’s nitty-gritty. For instance, Oracle Hyperion EPM is evaluating the user environment and determining the needs that are to be tuned to optimize the experience of remote users.
Asia – Pacific is Expected to be the Fastest-growing Market
- The market growth is expected to be driven by the growth of the end-user segments. The retail and e-commerce vertical is expected to hold the largest market size in the region during the forecast period.
- As the emerging countries such as India in the region with the growing regulatory controls, rapid and highly competitive business across the industries has increased the need for the guidance of business strategies added with the unprecedented and unrelenting pressure on finance professionals is driving the demand for EPM solutions.
- For instance, In July 2019, Hindalco Industries Ltd, a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Group, owing to issues with the seamless collection of data and filing the financial reports added with the tight deadline, announced the adoption of the Oracle EMP cloud to streamline its financial reports.
- Also, the growing 5G networks are expected to aid the remote deployment of such software in end-user segments like banking. The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has proposed the sale of 20 MHz blocks initially and plans to increase it to three-fold to 7.5 million route kilometers by 2022.
- Besides, China’s government has launched the ‘Made in China 2025’ initiative for improving the country’s manufacturing competitiveness. The goal of upgrading the nation’s manufacturing capacity is expected to lead to higher deployment of such software.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Need for Minimizing Operational Expenses
4.2.2 Proliferation of Data Driven Decision Making
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Awareness and Knowledge Among Enterprises
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Assessment of Impact of Covid-19 on the Industry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2 Size of Enterprise
5.2.1 Small and Medium
5.3 End-user Industry
5.3.5 Other End -user Industries
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Rest of World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles*
6.1.1 IBM Corporation
6.1.2 SAP SE
6.1.3 CA Technologies (Broadcom Inc.)
6.1.4 Oracle Corporation
6.1.5 Capgemini SE
6.1.6 Anaplan Inc.
6.1.7 Workiva Inc.
6.1.8 HCL Technologies Limited
6.1.9 Adaptive Insights Inc. (Workday Inc.)
6.1.10 Vena Solutions
6.1.11 Talentia Software
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 FUTURE OUTLOOK OF THE MARKET
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mti3iz