Gladius Token (CURRENCY:GLA) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 4th. One Gladius Token token can currently be purchased for $0.0295 or 0.00000745 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Gladius Token has traded down 55.6% against the U.S. dollar. Gladius Token has a total market capitalization of $460,205.00 and $0.00 worth of Gladius Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $672.16 or 0.17307067 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003495 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00030140 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000765 BTC.
About Gladius Token
Gladius Token (GLA) is a token. Its genesis date was October 29th, 2017. Gladius Token’s total supply is 18,681,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,583,754 tokens. The official website for Gladius Token is gladius.io. Gladius Token’s official Twitter account is @gladiusio. The official message board for Gladius Token is medium.com/@gladiusio.
Buying and Selling Gladius Token
Gladius Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gladius Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gladius Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gladius Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Gladius Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Gladius Token and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.