Genius X, a premium business accelerator program on Cardano, is pleased to announce the third cohort of projects.
Cardano is one of the most active smart contracting platforms, currently hosting over 1k dApps. Many more are scheduled to launch after the Vasil Hard fork, a major upgrade that will enhance the platform’s on-chain performance and, most importantly, drastically improve scalability. All Cardano Improvement Proposals (CIPs) are currently being tested before the upgrade in August 2022.
With the Cardano ecosystem rapidly expanding and more projects launching, retail investors can be overwhelmed. Ordinarily, investors have to manually comb through the entire ecosystem to pick out quality projects they can support by investing in an initial stake pool offering (ISPO) or an initial coin offering (ICO).
Genius X is a revolutionary business accelerator that manually reviews applications from ambitious early-stage blockchain projects before onboarding. As part of the review process, project founders and lead team members must submit their details to comply with the mandatory KYC. At the same time, Genius X assesses the team capability and product or service the team plans to launch, checking their feasibility and uniqueness before being inducted into the Genius X Accelerator Program.
Qualified projects receive technical, marketing, legal, business development, strategy, and all tools they need to build impactful solutions on Cardano. Through this program, they are guided on fundraising, pitch deck presentation, tokenomics, whitepaper structuring and drafting. Access to this level of expertise ensures that they get traction on launch, quickly proceeding to deliver its vision and mission statements.
Through the Genius X Accelerator Program, projects receive guidance in several facets and are connected with investors via an ISPO through Maestro’s stake pool deployment platform. Currently, Maestro manages and runs the ongoing Genius X and Iagon ISPOs.
We are pleased to onboard the below four projects into Genius X’s expanding fold:
- Algae Token: The Algae Token project is on Cardano implementing real-world environmental solutions. Their primary objective is to build a modern sustainable farming system for microalgae, the planet’s most nutrient-dense food.
- Devision: Devision enables the creation of liquid markets backed by digital assets on Cardano. Its mission is to make investments in premium and rare NFTs simple, safe, and affordable, inviting mainstream adoption. Features offered include leveraging NFTs, instant swapping of NFTs, and buy-out exits.
- Drunken Dragon: Drunken Dragon is creating an Autonomous Fantasy Franchise with Decentralized Intellectual Property. Fans can contribute proposals to shape the development of their universe. Meanwhile, independent creators and studios are incentivized to contribute to valuable projects. The next Drunken Dragon NFT mint is scheduled for mid-July 2022.
- Benjamin’s Club: Benjamin Club’s mission is to pave the way for artists and collectors to enter the Cardano ecosystem. The project elevates art quality, releases new standards, and creates a smooth migration environment.
- Startups — Submit an application, which can be found on our website.
- ADA Holders — Connect with us on social media and check out the Genius X ISPO currently running until September 12, 2022 (Epoch 363). The $GENSX token has numerous benefits, such as receiving a share of the platform’s revenue and ISPO NFTs with utility.
- Venture Capital / Accredited Investors — Get in touch through our social media and contact our Investor Relations Manager here.
Genius X fosters innovation on the Cardano network while empowering Web3 startups to build impactful and scalable blockchain-based companies that will have a massive global impact. We accelerate and scale incredible projects on Cardano and Web3 through our advisory, mentorship, and growth experiences.
Disclaimer: Cardano Feed is a Decentralized News Aggregator that enables journalists, influencers, editors, publishers, websites and community members to share news about the Cardano Ecosystem. User must always do their own research and none of those articles are financial advices. The content is for informational purposes only and does not necessarily reflect our opinion.