Genaro Network (CURRENCY:GNX) traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. Genaro Network has a market capitalization of $4.39 million and approximately $213,276.00 worth of Genaro Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Genaro Network has traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Genaro Network token can now be bought for about $0.0181 or 0.00000468 BTC on popular exchanges including Allcoin, Huobi, HitBTC and BigONE.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $667.12 or 0.17253905 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 20.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003421 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00030199 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000763 BTC.
Genaro Network Token Profile
GNX is a token. Its genesis date was September 28th, 2017. Genaro Network’s total supply is 650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 242,914,743 tokens. The Reddit community for Genaro Network is /r/GenaroNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Genaro Network’s official Twitter account is @GenaroNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Genaro Network’s official website is genaro.network. The official message board for Genaro Network is medium.com/genaro-network.
Genaro Network Token Trading
Genaro Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, Huobi, DigiFinex, HitBTC, Bibox, BigONE, CoinMex, Gate.io and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genaro Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genaro Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Genaro Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Genaro Network Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Genaro Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.