Taking a page from the New York state Department of Financial Services, the Federal Trade Commission is proposing new cybersecurity requirements to its Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) safeguard rules.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now