NEW YORK, March 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — A latest market research report titled “Automotive Racing Seat Market by Application (High-performance and Eco-performance) and Geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America) – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024″, published by Technavio forecasts the market to grow by 434.33 thousand units, at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period.
To get detailed insights on key market growth opportunities, Download FREE Sample
Rising availability of lightweight seats and growing evolution of electric vehicles catalyze market growth
- Automotive manufacturers are increasingly focusing on reducing the fuel emission resulting in a surging development of light-weight vehicles.
- The deployment of lightweight seats reduces the overall weight of automobiles, especially in racing bikes, performance vehicles, and luxury automotive. Thus, the demand for automotive racing seats is likely to surge in the coming years.
- The evolution of electric vehicles and emergence of innovative technologies such as movable seats and self-learning systems will further propel the markets growth in the forthcoming years.
High-performance accounted for the largest automotive racing seat market share in 2019.
- Based on application, the automotive racing seat market is segmented into high-performance and eco-performance applications.
- In 2019, the high-performance application accounted for the largest share of the global market as these seats are extensively used in vehicles that are part of motor sporting events.
- The growing demand of these seats due to their rigidity, safety, and performance strength will aid this segment to continue contributing the largest share in the market over the forecast period.
Gain access to market research repository containing over 17,000+ reports using Technavio’s Subscription Platform
Europe is expected to show the highest growth during forecast period.
- Based on geography, the automotive racing seat market is segmented into APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America.
- By 2024, Europe will account for 42% of the market’s growth due to the occurrence of various racing championships like Motor Racing, Formula One, and NASCAR in the region.
- The growing sales of automotive racing seats in the UK, Germany, France, and Italy will further fuel the market growth in this region.
Schedule a Consultation Call to Speak to our Analysts and Industry experts
Prominent Player Analysis
- The automotive racing seat market is fragmented with players categorized as pure-play and dominant players in this report.
- Vendors in the market are focusing on growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
- This market forecast provides information on the competencies and capacities of these companies such as BRAUM Racing, COBRA SEATS, and Corbeau USA LLC.
- In addition, the automotive racing seat report by Technavio provides information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of several leading companies, including Faurecia SA, Lear Corp., MW Company LLC, OMP Racing SPA, RACETECH MANUFACTURING LTD., RECARO Holding GmbH, and Sparco Spa
Explore Related Markets:
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]