EtherGem (CURRENCY:EGEM) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 30th. One EtherGem coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0041 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. EtherGem has a total market capitalization of $79,639.00 and $6,652.00 worth of EtherGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, EtherGem has traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002976 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013112 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.86 or 0.00206354 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.12 or 0.01393729 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00029444 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.44 or 0.00122853 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
EtherGem’s total supply is 19,483,114 coins. EtherGem’s official message board is bctann.egem.io. EtherGem’s official Twitter account is @ETHERGEMCOIN. The Reddit community for EtherGem is /r/egem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EtherGem’s official website is egem.io.
EtherGem Coin Trading
EtherGem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EtherGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EtherGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EtherGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EtherGem Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EtherGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.