Eterbase Coin (CURRENCY:XBASE) traded 14.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 14th. One Eterbase Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0078 or 0.00000090 BTC on popular exchanges including DDEX, Mercatox, Escodex and Coinlim. Eterbase Coin has a total market cap of $4.87 million and approximately $2.46 million worth of Eterbase Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Eterbase Coin has traded up 11.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $727.14 or 0.08427785 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00039763 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001529 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012126 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00017726 BTC.
Eterbase Coin Profile
XBASE is a token. It was first traded on May 9th, 2018. Eterbase Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 625,790,475 tokens. Eterbase Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@ETERBASE. The official website for Eterbase Coin is www.eterbase.com. Eterbase Coin’s official Twitter account is @ETERBASE.
Eterbase Coin Token Trading
Eterbase Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinlim, IDEX, Escodex, P2PB2B, Mercatox, CoinTiger, DDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eterbase Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eterbase Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Eterbase Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eterbase Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eterbase Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.