Eterbase Coin (CURRENCY:XBASE) traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 7th. One Eterbase Coin token can now be purchased for about $0.0022 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinTiger, DDEX, Escodex and Mercatox. Eterbase Coin has a market cap of $2.15 million and $460,081.00 worth of Eterbase Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Eterbase Coin has traded 18.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00037580 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $520.34 or 0.06865620 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00026336 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002154 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00021624 BTC.
Eterbase Coin Token Profile
XBASE is a token. It was first traded on May 9th, 2018. Eterbase Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 981,806,844 tokens. Eterbase Coin’s official Twitter account is @ETERBASE. Eterbase Coin’s official website is www.eterbase.com. Eterbase Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@ETERBASE.
Buying and Selling Eterbase Coin
Eterbase Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinTiger, DDEX, LATOKEN, P2PB2B, Coinlim, Escodex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eterbase Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eterbase Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Eterbase Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eterbase Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eterbase Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.