I am Tania Jaleel
Buying gold is a tradition for Indians that doesn’t seem to fade ever.
At least a little bit of the yellow metal, in physical or paper form, can be found in almost every Indian portfolio.
In this podcast, we tell you 5 smart things to know about investing in gold.
1. Gold acts as a diversifying investment as it has negative correlation to stocks and other financial instruments.
2. It is a hedge against inflation as typically the value of gold rises when the cost-of-living increases.
3. Gold is a crisis asset and retains its value through financial and geopolitical uncertainties.
4. It is a highly liquid asset class, however, it does not provide any income.
5. There are many convenient and cost-effective ways to invest in gold through mutual funds and
On that note, that will be all for this week
Come back next week for more wealth wisdom