The 2021 edition of the Electronic Security Expo (ESX), a globally renowned annual education and networking event dedicated to professionals from the electronic security and life safety industry, will be conducted virtually out of consideration for the health and well-being of participants.
ESX 2021 Virtual Experience
Renamed the ESX 2021 Virtual Experience, the event will take place exclusively online from June 15 to June 17, 2021.
“Simply put, we decided that there are too many public health variables beyond our control for us to convene our community safely in person this June,” said Merlin Guilbeau, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Electronic Security Association (ESA), the producer of the event, adding “We will always place the highest priority on the well-being of our participants.”
Keeping pace with rapidly-evolving technology
We know our community relies on ESX for quality conversations and best practice sharing”
Understanding that passionate security and life safety professionals need to keep pace with rapidly-evolving technology and changing business practices, the decision to recast the annual expo was an obvious one, according to Guilbeau.
Merlin Guilbeau said, “We know our community relies on ESX for quality conversations and best practice sharing, and we are committed to delivering this virtually this June. Now more than ever, security professionals are looking for experience-based insight, new ideas and practical technologies that will help their companies adapt and thrive in today’s changing business climate. We believe we have crafted an attendee experience that will do just that regardless of the role you play in the industry ecosystem.”
Leveraging virtual event technology
The ESX 2021 Virtual Experience will leverage state-of-the-art virtual event technology to deliver a comprehensive learning and networking experience to attendees. Highlights of the event include:
- 24 peer-delivered educational sessions on topics including: attracting employees, reducing truck rolls, sales compensations plans, financial statement literacy, customer attrition and much more.
- An interactive exhibition area, featuring state-of-the-art security and life safety technologies, and opportunities for attendees to interact directly with product and sales experts from renowned provider organisations.
- Timely, informative keynotes by noted business performance expert, Ryan Estis and Klint Walker, Cyber Security Advisor for the S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Virtual networking opportunities, including text chats, video calls and question-and answer opportunities, with fellow attendees and exhibitors.
- The ability to schedule one-on-one meetings with fellow attendees within the event platform.
- The traditional ESX Innovation Awards and TechVision Challenge program to showcase the best in breakthrough technologies.
The latest information on the 2021 ESX Virtual Experience is now available on the official event website. Registration is currently open, with advance discounts available for those who act by April 30, 2021.